from another university

Student, are you considering changing universities? Become a student of the Małopolska Higher School. im. Joseph Dietl!

A student (a person with a student’s rights), a given or a related course of study may apply for a transfer from another university.

See what you get:

Students moving from another university to the MWS im. J. Dietl in Cracow are exempt:

Transfer applications are accepted at the Student Service Office (ul. Legnicka 5) in Cracow. Please contact us to complete any formalities.