What you can
The need for specialistsin the field of cosmetology and health and beauty care is getting bigger. The cosmetics market is one of the most dynamically developing in Poland and in the world. The response to this demand is the growing number of beauty salons, wellness salons and aesthetic medicine centers. . The procedures performed nowadays are characterized by a much greater degree of difficulty than before.
In addition to popular treatments, most clinics also offer specialized procedures that require professional skills and knowledge certified by a competent cosmetologist. In order to be among the elite in the cosmetics services market, it is necessary to obtain a good education successively supplemented by courses and training. Professionals who care about the beauty and health of others must now have thorough medical knowledge in the field of anatomy, physiology, biology, dermatology and civilization diseases. Such knowledge can be guaranteed by cosmetology studies at the Dietl School conducted by practitioners’ lecturers.
Didic classes are held at the university headquarters at UL. Legnicka 5 w Krakowie. Lectures and seminars are equipped with modern educational AIDS: Multimedia projectors with computer, projectors, plasma TV, sound system.
Cosmetologists have been prepared in such a way that students can work in real conditions, in which they start work after graduation-our studios are professional beauty salons arranged and equipped with furniture, equipment and Apparatus for beauty salons.
The computer rooms are equipped with the most modern equipment with Internet access and professional computer software.
Studies in the direction of cosmetology at Dietla are:
– New Cosmetology Studios, perfectly equipped with world-class apparatus and professional cosmetics of the highest quality.
– Speciality focused on a dynamically developing cosmetology market, tailored to the current situation in the labour market. This allows our graduates to quickly and easily find good work.
– The practical nature of studies – cosmetology work from the first semester in the study program.
– The opportunity to gain professional experience already during the study – the university opens specially for its students a beauty salon.
– Cooperation with the best companies on the market.
– Apprenticeships in the best resorts – domestic and foreign.
– Technical and practical support of the best specialists in the field of cosmetology – practitioners operating for years in the market of cosmetology services.
- Training in the field of negotiation techniques, savoir vivre, interpersonal communication, client work for all students under the curriculum.
Major: COSMETOLOGY – 1st degree studies
➣ Biology with genetics
➣ Human physiology I
➣ Human physiology II
➣ Biochemistry I
➣ Biochemistry II
➣ Hygiene and epidemiology
➣ Immunology with Allergology
➣ Selected issues in pharmacology and toxicology I
➣ Selected issues in pharmacology and toxicology II
➣ Qualified pre-medical assistance
➣ Caring and beautifying cosmetology I
➣ Caring and beautifying cosmetology II
➣ Cosmetology – advanced care techniques I
➣ Cosmetology – advanced care techniques II
➣ Introduction to cosmetology
➣ Professional cosmetology
➣ Recipe and technology of cosmetic forms I
➣ Recipe and technology of cosmetic forms II
➣ Dermatology I
➣ Dermatology II
➣ Dermatology III
➣ Fundamentals of physiotherapy
➣ Classic massage I
➣ Classic massage II
➣ Cosmetic chemistry I
➣ Cosmetic chemistry II
➣ Visage and styling
➣ Fundamentals of general chemistry
SPECIALTY – PROFESSIONAL COSMETOLOGY WITH PHYSICAL THERAPY AND MASSAGE
➣ Non-pharmacological methods of treatment in dermatology and cosmetology
➣ Legal aspects in cosmetology
➣ Professional ethics in cosmetology
➣ Interpersonal communication
➣ Physical therapy
➣ Natural cosmetology with aromatherapy
➣ Dietetics in cosmetology
➣ Modern cosmetology
➣ Corrective and aesthetic cosmetics I.
➣ Corrective and aesthetic cosmetics II
➣ Cosmetology in disease states
➣ Bioinformatics with elements of statistics
➣ Diploma seminar