Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (25 May 2018) has been in force. general regulation on data protection, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). Therefore, we would like to inform you after processing your data and the principles on which this takes place after 25th May 2018.
Who will be the administrator of your data?
The administrators of your personal data will be Jozef Dietl Malopolska University in Cracow, Legnicka 5 street, 31-216 Kraków, as well as our partners with whom we constantly cooperate. Most often, this cooperation is aimed at adjusting the services and products that we provide to your needs.
In matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact by e-mail: email@example.com
What data are we talking about?
Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular based on an identifier such as name, identification number, data
about the location, internet identifier or one or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
Why do we want to process your data?
In carrying out our business functions, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- Conclusion and performance of a service / contract with a client or contractor – art. 6 clause 1 lit. b and lit. f RODO
- Conducting marketing activities using electronic means of communication art. 6 clause 1 lit. and RODO
- Security of claims art. 6 clause 1 lit. point f RODO
- To comply with the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator – art. 6 paragraph 1. lit. c RODO
Who can we pass the data on to?
- entities and bodies authorized to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions,
- banks in the case of the need to conduct settlements,
- a company providing IT and hosting services,
- the owner of the Facebook social network on the unchanged rules regarding data specified by Facebook available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
- accounting or invoicing software providers.
- CEDAR-POL sp.z o.o. ul. Bieszczadzka 9/25, 42-226 Częstochowa – a company providing printing services.
What are your rights in relation to your data?
In cases and on the principles set out by the RODO, you are entitled to:
- the right to request the Administrator to access personal data,
- the right to rectify, delete or limit processing,
- the right to object to data processing, the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal (if the data is processed on the basis of consent),
- the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
Any processing of your data must be based on a proper legal basis, in accordance with applicable regulations. The legal basis for processing your data to provide services, including tailoring them to your needs, analyzing and improving them, and ensuring their security is the need to perform contracts. Processing of your data for the purposes of implementing contracts with Jozef Dietl Malopolska University in Cracow, Legnicka 5 street 31-216 Kraków and is based on your voluntary consent. Consent is voluntary and can be withdrawn at any time.
Transfer of data to third countries
The data will be processed in the European Economic Area.
Protection of processed personal data
The set of personal data collected is treated as a high security set, stored on a server protected against both IT and physical access. Jozef Dietl Malopolska University in Cracow. Legnicka 5 5 street 31-216 Kraków has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of security corresponding to the risk of violation of rights and freedoms. In addition, all persons processing on behalf of Jozef Dietl Malopolska Higher in Cracow. Legnicka 5 5 street 31-216 Kraków, personal data have appropriate authorizations issued by the personal data administrator in accordance with art. 29 RODO.
Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling) in such a way that as a result of such automated processing, any decisions could be made, other legal effects would be caused, or otherwise our clients, contractors and their employees / associates would be significantly affected.