Organization rules of practical classes at the university
We would like to inform you that according to the regulation of the Council of Ministers of December 21, 2020 practical classes may be held in accordance with the rules of the sanitary regime.
We remind you of the safety rules that apply to students during their stay at the university:
1. Only healthy people, without any symptoms suggesting an infectious disease, may attend classes.
2. While waiting for the entrance to the classes, students should keep a distance of at least 2 meters and keep their mouth and nose covered.
3. During classes and throughout the facility, the principle of covering the mouth and nose is mandatory (disposable or reusable mask, visor for people who cannot cover their mouth and nose with a mask for health reasons).
4. Before entering the classroom, participants should wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water and disinfect them or wear gloves.
5. It is recommended that students use their own accessories / items (towels etc.) necessary for the efficient and effective implementation of classes. Items accessible to everyone will be disinfected.
6. In the case of activities involving interaction with another person, activities should be performed with particular care and attention to avoid direct contact “face to face”.
There are hand disinfectants at the disposal of students and employees throughout the University.